Saturday, October 1, 2011

Impromptu Weigh-In

I hopped on the scale this morning just for fun and curiosity sake and guess what it told me ... 223.5.  Yet another new All-time low!  Now, can I keep it that way until Monday morning - that is the question!!!

At this rate, if I really keep working at it I can be out of the 220's by the end of October.  I've never been big on Halloween candy so I shouldn't have to worry too much about the month sabotaging me but I will be vigilant none the less.  This bunny hopping strategy is really working!  I have to confess that I'm a little bit surprised by that!  I probably shouldn't be, bunny hopping is not an easy thing to do, but I've only been mildly active outside of the hopping so it's still surprising that it makes that much of a difference.

Snackers caught me hopping the other day.  I was right, he thinks I'm strange.  Oh well, I'm losing poundage so I don't care!  :)  *Insert fat girl happy dance*




Food:
80 oz of water
1 cup of coffee, black
1 Machaca burrito
1 raw chocolate square
3 homemade tacos
1 square natural chocolate
------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 936




Activity:
Walking/shopping: went to look at kayaks, again, and went grocery shopping.
Weighted walking: got ankle weights, wore them around the house and to make dinner.
Cleaning: scrubbed Vladdys pool with a brush and some bleach, then filled it and sat in it for awhile.
Running: sprinted to the mailbox to check the mail and raced Snackers to the car. . . Even though he didn't play along. Also came out of the store to a downpour so we both ran to the car and loaded the groceries double time.

No comments:

Post a Comment