Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfect Chairs

I've been wanting to get one or two lounge chairs for the back yard so that I can lay out and get a tan.  The yard is still a giant dirt pit and I will not make any effort to landscape it until I can get Vladdy to stop digging holes in it so the only option for laying out is a lounge chair.  I've looked at WalMart and a couple of other places but I can't find chairs that I like for a reasonable price.

Today as Snackers and I were heading home from the grocery store we saw a guy selling random objects on the side of the road - that's quite common in Vegas.  He had two absolutely perfect lounge chairs in hot orange and pink and he only wanted $10 for both!!  They were in perfect condition, they looked brand new, but I only had $100 bill which, of course, he wouldn't break.  So I told him I was going to drop off the groceries, stop at the gas station to break my hundred and come back for them.  He was less than a block from my house so it took me all of 8 to 10 minutes to get back and they were gone.  I'm so bummed.




Food:
140 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/Bailey's
2 poached eggs on toast
3 oz prime rib
1 healthy choice dinner
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
---------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,025





Activity:
Walking/Shopping: 1.5 miles
Walking w/Vladdy: 3 miles
Walking w/Piper: 0.5 miles (because she's small and gets tired quickly)
Total: 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment