Sunday, October 30, 2011

What to do

Well I woke up this morning and went straight into a work out starting with yoga, lifting, jumping jacks, and crunches.  After that Snackers and I went to do our weekly grocery shopping and now we're home and I'm trying to talk him into joining me for 30 minute of catch in the back yard or basketball at the park or something.  I wanted to go kayaking today but he wanted to watch football and, since we really haven't watched a full day of sunday football yet this season, I yielded.  But I'm feeling restless and I don't want to go do something alone - it's just not as much fun.  I'd like to take Vladdy for a run but my shins still hurt from the last run we went on.  Not good.



Food:
130 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Chipotle bowl
>>rice, black beans, lettuce, corn, salsa, cheese
3 servings cheese &crackers
>>this is what I had for dinner, not nutritious I know
>>but I ate it and then realized I'd used up my calories
--------------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 982






Activity:
Yoga: 45 minutes
Barbell Bench Press: 40 reps @ 20 lbs
Barbell Squats: 40 reps @ 20 lbs
Barbell Curls: 40 reps @ 20 lbs
Tricep Extensions: 40 reps @ 20 lbs
Standing Press: 40 reps @ 20 lbs
Crunches: 50
Jumping Jacks: 100
Walking/Shopping: 1 hr
Sprints: 0.2 miles @ 4.5 mph
Basketball w/Snackers: 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment