Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy, Busy

Hi everyone.  Sorry but I am going to keep today's post short and sweet because I need to attack my first final that is due Sunday.  Loves to you all!

Huh ... well that ended up being the easiest final ever so I'm back to write a post after all.  As it turns out, the final was to take each of the assignments that we've done over the past eight weeks, apply the suggested revisions and comments from the professor to improve them, and then combine them all into one program.  Well, I got 100% on all of those assignments and the professor didn't provide any suggested revisions or comments so all I had to do was copy and paste my past eight assignments into one, spell check, and submit.  Of course there's a chance that I won't get a perfect grade but considering the fact that the syllabus literally said to copy and paste the assignments and apply instructor feedback, I'd be surprised if I get anything less than 100%.  I can't exactly apply instructor feedback if she never offered any right?  Final #2 is next week.  It will probably be a little bit harder.




Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 serving leftover spaghetti
1 grilled veggie panini
1 sweet potato
>>chopped up and baked w/salt
2 - 100 calorie snack packs
--------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1147






Activity:
200 jumping jacks
50 push-ups
50 deep squats
Walking: 2 miles (walked the district and then went through two haunted houses)

No comments:

Post a Comment