Thursday, October 20, 2011

Running Late

I mentioned earlier that I'd set my alarm for 6:20 a.m. on Saturday so that Snackers and I could get up early for his youth football team's game and that I forgot to fix it and ended up waking up early on Monday morning as a result.  Yesterday morning I woke up before the alarm was scheduled to go off so I just turned it off when I got up.  Little did I know that when I "fixed" it to go off at the usual 6:45, I set it for 6:45 p.m. on accident.

So this morning I woke up to a text message coming in on my phone and was irritated.  It was Snackers' maid texting to tell me she couldn't come today, which works out well because the dryer is broken today anyway and we've got to run to HomeDepot for some ventilation parts so she wouldn't have been able to do any laundry if she had come.  After replying to her I went to go back to bed and then realized there was a lot more sun coming through the windows than I'm used to in the morning.  Woopsy!

Thankfully I was only 20 minutes late for work and none of my co-workers were even online yet so I haven't missed anything.  It felt kind of nice to sleep in, finally, since that doesn't seem to be happening on the weekends when it should.



Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 serving home made spaghetti
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
--------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 847




Activity:
100 Jumping jacks
Laundry: 7 loads washed, dried, folded and put away
Cooked supper and cleaned up the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment