Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Playlist for Bro

My brother, who reads this blog pretty much every day, and I got into a discussion on music and bands that we like.  Oddly enough, despite the fact that we're 9 years apart in age and over 700 miles apart geographically, he and I have always had very similar tastes in music throughout our lives.  Be both loved Depeche Mode, Erasure, and similar bands in the 80's (and to be honest, we still love them).  We both bought the same exact Enigma, Enya, and Type O Negative CD's around the same time. And, as you can see, we both have very eclectic tastes for music that range all over the board.

So I told him that I would send him a list of songs that I like that he should look into and I keep forgetting to do that - so I'm posting them here today instead. Enjoy!  P.s. you can click the links to hear samples of each song or you can YouTube every one of these to hear the full version.


Sick Puppies - You're Going Down This song is uplifting for me.
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks This song makes me happy.
Linkin Park - Iridescent I know you don't like Linkin Park but this song is ... wow!
Adele - Rolling In The Deep My new favorite thing to sing at karaoke.
Angels and Airwaves - Breathe Mine and Snackers' song
Flyleaf - Again Another karaoke favorite!!!
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick I WISH I could do this at karaoke.
Flyleaf - Memento Mori Actually, because I love just about everything I've ever heard her sing, here's a link to her best full album too lol.

Let me know what you think of them!




Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1/2 slice leftover pizza
1 healthy choice lunch
1 Healthy choice dinner
1 ice cream
-----------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 952




Activity:
Running: Ran to the mailbox and back to check the mail
Running: Raced Snackers from football practice to the car (just over 1/8 of a mile)
Jumping: I was FREEZING at football practice so I started jumping up and down in place to warm up.

1 comment: