Friday, November 4, 2011

You Know When...

Everyone ever heard Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck if..." jokes?  Well I have a new one, maybe they're not jokes but they should be entertaining none the less.

You know you've had a good workout when...

"You have to bend over in order to pull your shirt over your head because you can't lift your arms."
"You try to chug water and it makes your ab muscles hurt so much that you gag on it."
"You start to stand up and your thigh muscles tell you to piss off."
"You have to wake yourself up every time you want to roll over in bed."

Now you try!




Food:
140 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 healthy choice lunch
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 fish burrito
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
1 oz beef jerkey
----------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 981




Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 200

2 comments:

  1. but but but I wake myself up every night when I roll over in bed. Try doing that pregnant (which I am not lol) it is like a freaking olympic event I tell ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In January Snackers and I went mattress shopping. We tried out a purely memory foam mattress that was allegedly "firm". When we first laid on it we were both very impressed but then when I told Snackers it was time to test the motion transfer claims and that he needed to roll over so I could see if I could feel it, we found an unexpected problem. He couldn't roll over! The memory foam was so thick and shaped so tight around his body that when he tried to roll on his side he had to completely pick himself up on his arms and "flip" over. I thought he was being dramatic until I tried to roll over and it really was like being on a half-empty water bed. Now granted, we're both overweight, we were both more overweight in January than we are now, but I can't imagine having a mattress like that. I would have to literally wake up to lift and roll every time I wanted to change positions, talk about horrible sleep quality. Of course I do wake up many times a night, usually because I'm having a hot flash and need to kick off the covers, or because one is ending and I'm freezing and have to get Snacker's off of the covers so I can use them...but still. You poor thing!!!

    ReplyDelete