Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Study Day

Hi everyone.  I have two chapters to read and an assignment to write before work this morning so today's post is gonna be short and sweet.  Mwah!




Food:
140 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 Tbsp of peanut butter
1 fish burrito
1 ear of corn
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,056






Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 300
Walking: 0.53 miles
Barbell Squats: 3 sets of 30 @ 20 lbs
Barbell Shoulder Press: 2 sets of 30 @ 20 lbs
Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 30 @ 20 lbs
Barbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 30 @ 20 lbs
Crunches: 4 sets of 30
Dumbbell Flyes: 2 sets of 30 @ 10 lbs (each arm)

3 comments:

  1. I see you weighed in again this week and are still on your plateau. I just wanted to try and post this link about someone else that was actually gaining weight on low cals. Also I recently purchased a gowearfit (bodybugg) and my average cals are more than 2100 per day, even on days I don't work out. I'm sure you are burning that much or more, so by eating 900-1100 cals you are giving your body a huge deficit to try and deal with, thus slowing/stalling your weight loss and it's just not nutritionally healthy. Here is the link: http://caloriecount.about.com/forums/weight-loss/jove-works
    Hopefully the link works. I just hate to see you going thru this and I know it is very frustrating/discouraging for you! I do have to commend you on your motivation and willpower. I probably would have given up months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the previous poster. Clearly, something is not right. I know you want to do things your way, but I think they have lost their effectiveness. Have you considered having your thyroid checked? Your stalled weight loss may be a sign of a medical problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my thyroid checked, it was the first thing my Dr. did before checking my hormone levels and determining that I'm in pre-mature perimenopause. I did have my regular visit on November 2nd and spoke with the nurse about my inability to lose weight. She believes that it's because of the estrogen replacements that they put me on. She suggested a change in my birth control method. I think I've decided to get an IUD that doesn't have any hormones in it at all, maybe then I can go off the estrogen and start losing weight again but I can't do it until January.

    ReplyDelete