Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bad Bowling

Last night Snackers had his bowling league and neither of his two teammates showed up so the lanes let me sub for one of them just for fun.  We bowled three games and I gotta tell ya, those were the three worst games that I have ever bowled.  After the first few frames I had to chew my thumbnail off because I kept ripping it a little bit more with every throw.  I did get two strikes in one game, one strike in the third game, and a few spares here and there but I also got a whole lotta gutter balls.

Oh well, practice makes perfect.




Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Healthy Choice lunch
4 oz steak - rare
1 lobster tail, no butter
1/3 ear of corn w/salt
1 charity chocolate bar
---------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,063




Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 300
Walking: 1.3 miles
Deadlift: 1 rep @ 82 lbs (lifted Vladdy like a barbell to weigh him on the scale with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment