Monday, November 7, 2011

Backfired Weigh-in #49

Well my plans to take a month off from weighing in seem to have backfired.  I'm up 2 lbs from when I weighed a month ago.  I guess I'm not surprised.  I've been working out even more over the last two weeks than I did when I was losing the most weight but it's been mostly muscle building exercise and my diet has completely sucked.  I've managed to keep my intake relatively low but my choices have sucked.  I'm having a hard time taking control over my cravings.  I'm frustrated but not surprised.




Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
6" subway club sandwich (leftover)
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
1 can light progresso soup
>>w/shredded cheese
1 serving cheese and pretzel thins
----------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 977




Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 300
Bowling: 3 full games

No comments:

Post a Comment