Monday, November 28, 2011

Weigh-In #51

We had a fun Thanksgiving.  The dogs certainly love going to my mom's house, aside from the fact that they both have to be in their kennels most of the time.  We took them on lots of walks and Vladdy enjoyed playing with my dad's yellow lab, Bo.  Actually, we took them for more walks than they could stand in the long run.  Saturday morning Vladdy started walking like his back legs were really stiff so I put him on my shoulders and carried him for a little while.  Bo was practically having to be dragged on his leash because he was moving so slowly and then when we got in the car this morning both Vladdy and Piper crashed in the back seat and slept through the entire three hour drive home.

When we got home we let them into the back yard to do their thing and when we let them back in Vladdy went into his kennel on his own and laid down to go back to sleep.  When we got home from grocery shopping I let him out again but he came in and wanted to go back to bed and I even had to wake him up to get him to eat his dinner.  It's crazy but I think we might have cured him of whining while we were at my parent's house - he's been an exceptionally good dog since we've been home ... or maybe he was just too tired to care.  We'll see.

So I'm home and back with the program - today is day one of the three week plan so wish me luck.
p.s. Weigh-in = 229.5 ... ^_^ ... HUZZAH!!!!!




Food:
100 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 yogurt
1 Healthy Choice lunch
2 - 100 Calorie Snack bar
1 tsp peanut butter
1 can turkey chili w/beans (low fat)
1 fruit bar
----------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,221





Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 300
Walking: 3 miles in 53 minutes and 15 seconds (includes time waiting at crosswalks)
Sprints: 0.3 miles in 1 minute and 33 seconds
NOTE: Ok I know I said I was going to do 20 sprints on Mondays but I also said I would sprint till I couldn't sprint anymore and call it 1 instead of sprinting for a predetermined distance.  These two claims do not jive.  Sprinting till I can't sprint anymore, stopping to catch my breath, and then doing it again means I can only handle about 5 at a time before I am seriously exhausted ... which is good, but 20 is out of the question, for now.  I will just start either running farther as I get in better shape, or doing more of them as I increase my stamina ... or both.

4 comments:

  1. YEah!!! that is awesome that you might have cured them. I know how annoying that can be. And if the kids are sleeping I cringe every time that the dogs will wake them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! It goes down again. Thank goodness. And over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah quite the accomplishment huh? Now I just have to keep it moving in the right direction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (in my best Rob Schneider voice) YOU CAN DO IT! I managed to stay the same at least. :)

    ReplyDelete