Monday: Walk 3 miles and do 20 sprints
Tuesday: Lifting routine and 45 minutes of yoga (see below for routine)
Wednesday: Walk 5 miles and do 10 sprints
Thursday: Lifting routine and 45 minutes of yoga
Friday: Walk 3 miles and do 20 sprints
Saturday: Sprint for 1 mile (not straight, of course)
- Sprints: No more picking a distance and calling it a sprint. 1 sprint = sprinting till I can't sprint anymore and have to stop and take a breather.
- Lifting Routine:
- 3 sets of 30 barbell squats @ 20 lbs
- 2 sets of 20 shoulder raises @ 20 lbs
- 3 sets of 30 barbell curls @ 20 lbs
- 200 crunches
- 3 sets of 30 bench presses @ 20 lbs
- 2 sets of 20 butterfly's @ 10 lbs (per arm)
- 3 sets of 30 leg lifts @ 10 lbs (per leg)
- 100 knee push-ups
- Yoga: Crunch candlelight yoga on Netflix
- 1-mile Sprint: I can't do a single 1 mile sprint but I'm going to Map-quest a 1/2 mile route and then sprint as far as I can. Stop and walk in place until I catch my breath, then sprint as far as I can again, etc. Until I make the 1/2 mile mark. Then I'll turn around and do it again to get home.
- Open: My decision last time I did the 3-week plan to keep Sunday's open because they're the only day that I know Snackers will be home was a good one. We almost always end up doing something active whether it be walking/shopping, kayaking/fishing, or hiking. And if we don't do something active together then I'll take some time to do something active by myself but at least I am leaving myself open to Hiking/Kayaking/Bowling etc. by not pinning down this day.
90 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 yogurt cup
1 Healthy Choice lunch
3 Turkey and herb Bratwurst links
>>w/sauerkraut, mustard, and franks red hot
1 s'more cause Snackers made it for me
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,207
(Note: Per today's comments I tried to up my intake. I ate a yogurt cup for breakfast and I literally forced a third turkey brat for dinner. Sure, a serving of veggies would have been better, but we didn't buy any veggies grocery shopping this week because we're leaving tomorrow night after work and won't be back till Sunday so I went with what I had.)
Jumping Jacks: 300
Walking/Packing: (Walked to the mailbox to check the mail and ran around the house getting everything together and ready for the trip tomorrow so we can throw it all in the car as soon as I get off work. I still have one assignment to finish, two chapters to read, and four posts to write for school this week and chances are I won't have internet for the next four days while I'm at my mom's so instead of working out I have to finish school. IF I get it done at a decent hour I'll do my lifts but it's 9:00 p.m. and I still have to finish packing once the laundry is done so it's not looking good).