Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Shorty

Well it's Wednesday and in spite of reading 3 chapters for school yesterday and two the day before I'm still feeling like I'm behind on my school work for the week ... there's a lot to do this week.  Snackers is sick and demanded some attention from me last night so we watched Harry Potter movies while I did my exercises and then went to bed early because neither of us had been getting enough sleep this week.  So this morning I need to make up for it by getting my study on - short post alert!





Food:
100 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 yogurt
1 fruit bar
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 multigrain Snack bar
5 oz lean prime rib
1 cup crab salad
1 cup veggie soup
1 dinner roll, dry
--------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,237






Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 300
Yoga: 45 minutes
Walking: 5 miles
Sprints: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment