Friday, November 11, 2011

Like a Baby

Wow did I sleep good last night ... I mean really, really good.  Snackers was watching Vietnam in HD on this history channel (one of the best docs I've ever seen, btw) and he fell asleep but I stayed up to watch the end.  I kept falling asleep during commercial break and then waking up again when I would realize it was back on.  It ended around 11 p.m. so I turned off the TV and must have been asleep pretty fast because I don't even remember putting the clicker on the night stand.

This morning when I woke up I realized that my body is FULL of aches and pains but, fortunately, none of them woke me up during the middle of the night so I feel really refreshed and well rested.  My morning jumping jacks were hard to do because my body is so stiff and sore but I did them anyway.  My right shoulder hurts especially and I suspect that, because I'm left handed, my left arm is handling my barbell lifts better than my right arm - or it could be leftover soreness from bowling since I bowl right handed.

The weather is going to be pure crap this weekend which saddens me because I would love to get out on the kayaks again on Sunday.  Snackers' football team has their first playoff game tomorrow and it's right in the middle of the day.  He'll probably want to spend Sunday at home watching football so I'm thinking I might try to find access to a treadmill and see if I can't get some real distance in at some point this weekend.  It just hurts my shins way too much to run on the sidewalk.  :(





Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 rainbow roll
8 pc sashimi
2 - 100 calorie snack packs
-----------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,136





Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 250
Walking: 1.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment