Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Strangest Thing

So the lowest I've weighed since I started this blog was 223 and my last weigh-in put me back up to 230.5 so that's a "gain" of 7.5 lbs.  Now I know that, at my size, 7.5 lbs probably isn't enough to really notice a different in how I feel or how my clothes fit but get this:

I feel like I've lost weight, rather than gained it.  Even my newest pairs of pants feel more loose on my hips than I think they used to, my arms seem smaller to me, and in general I just feel lighter.  Now ... that said - remember those brand new size 36C bras that I bought last month?  Well the other day I put one on and it felt a little tighter around the ribs than I remembered.  Later that day I bent over to pick something up and when I stood back up again something didn't feel quite right so I looked down and, lo-and-behold, half of my right tata was hanging out of the cup of the bra.  Odd ... that didn't used to happen.  Now ladies, we know that sometimes you just forget to do the bra jiggle when you put it on and thinks don't always end up where they're supposed to be so I assumed that was all it was...but then it happened again.

Now I feel like I can't wear the new bras out in public because I would be mortifed if that happened in front of people.  I mean, my shirt was still covering everything so it wasn't like I was baring myself or anything but there was a distinctive lump under my shirt that shouldn't have been there - I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about.  So ... is it possible that at least some of my weight is in my chest and around my rib cage?  I mean the Dr. did put me on estrogen supplements a few months ago - very strange.

I am pleased to report that I've been off the estrogen since Monday and I'm still sleeping well.  Maybe I can stay off of it until I start noticing a problem again and then take a bit.  Maybe the dosage was just too high or something.  I dunno but I have a feeling that Monday's weigh-in is going to be a good one.  Cross your fingers for me.





Food:
80 oz of water
2 cups of coffee w/creamer
1 egg white burrito w/turkey bacon
1 serving champagne shrimp
>>w/lentil soup
----------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 991





Activity:
Walking: 4.8 miles (pedometer tracked); Christmas and grocery shopping - literally ALL DAY LONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment