Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Choice to be Made

I made some bad choices yesterday that I need to account for.  First of all, I chose to sit on my hiney while my food was cooking instead of doing jumping jacks.  Then I chose to sit on my hiney a little longer even after I finished eating lunch.  Eventually I opted to get up and do some lifting but by the time I made that decision my lunch break was more than half over so I didn't get nearly as many reps done as I'd wanted to.

At football last night I chose to sit on my hiney and freeze it off when I should have gotten up and jogged around the park.  It would have been good for me and it would have kept me warm but nope ... bad choices.

When we got home I chose to take a nice long soak in a hot bath after helping my mom with some computer questions when I should have done some more exercises and yoga.  I will begin my weekly weigh-ins again soon and I'm worried about them.  Not knowing has been almost as crappy as knowing every week but not getting anywhere.  How am I going to feel knowing I've been working out every single day if that damn scale still says 230?




Food:
140 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 serving leftover goulash (the last of it)
6 oz lean steak, broiled
1 cup spanish rice
1 last piece leftover birthday cake
--------------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,162






Activity:
Jumping Jacks: 100
Walking in circles: Had a dr. appointment today, walked circles outside while waiting
Barbell Curl: 50 reps @ 20 lbs
Barbell Press Behind Neck: 50 reps @ 20 lbs
Barbell Tricep Extension: 50 reps @ 20 lbs
Crunches: 200
Planks: 3 @ 10 seconds each
Side Planks: 3 @ 10 seconds each
Barbell Bench Press: 50 reps @ 20 lbs
Dumbbell Butterflyes: 50 reps @ 10 lbs per arm
Knee Push-Ups: 100
Front Leg Lifts: 10 (last thing I did, ran out of steam)

No comments:

Post a Comment