Monday, August 15, 2011

Weigh-In #40

Back down to 228.0 but I don't really feel like the swelling in my hands and feet have gone down so I am pretty confident that this is mostly a fat loss.  My toes are the size of cocktail weenies this morning.

Vladdy and Kody Joe are both going under the knife today.  We've been planning and saving up ducats in my underwear drawer for this and the day has finally come for both of them to lose their manhood.  We waited to do Vladdy because we wanted to do them both on the same day for a very good reason.  They tend to mess with each other, a lot.  Kody teases Vladdy, Vladdy chases Kody.  It's practically never ending, so we're hoping that by having them both neutered on the same day they will both feel too crappy to mess with each other and will both have a chance to heal up in peace.

So the vet said no food or water, of course, after midnight last night.  I actually took all of the food and water away around 10:30 when we went to bed.  Piper and Casper can go on a mini fast until their brother's leave for work with Snackers and then I'll give them back their food and water.  Snackers is going to drop the devils off at the vet on his way to work and we'll pick them up probably tomorrow.

We found the PERFECT curtains for the living room at WalMart yesterday.  We thought we were going to have to spend between $25 - $30 per panel on them because that was what we spent in the bedroom but, there they were, for just $10 each.  They didn't have ones we liked for the bedroom or I might have seriously considered returning the bedroom ones to Target and getting cheaper ones but we are still feeling pretty proud of ourselves right now.  We got curtain rods at Ross and let me tell you - THAT IS THE PLACE TO GO!  We don't care for their curtain selection but for curtain rods you will save anywhere from $10 - $40 per rod and they have a lot of the exact same rods that we saw at WalMart and other places but for a lot less money!  The ones we got were $10 each at Ross and we saw the exact same ones at WalMart for $45 each.  No kidding!

They're kind of sheer though so they "float" which drives me nuts so I am going to get a little bag of sinkers from the sporting goods department (you know, the heavy little balls that fishermen put on their fishing lines to make the hook sink) and sew a few of those to the inside/bottom of each curtain.  That will weight them down to stop the floating.  The living room is completely transformed with them though, they look beautiful.




Food:
6 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Fiber One bar
1 cup leftover stew
1 fish burrito
--------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,074




Activity:
Nothing. My PF was a bit better today but I could tell it would flare right back up again if I tried to go walking on it. If I don't get better I'm going to be stuck in this stall for yet another month.

1 comment:

  1. If you're still having the foot pain and the exercises aren't helping much, I suggest you see a podiatrist. They may be able to give you something that can ease the pain while things get back to normal. You may need a jump start to get rid of swelling in the tendon/muscles in your feet.

    And it sure does feel good to find just the right curtains on sale, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete