Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Madden Waste of Time

So last night immediately after work we had to take Kody to the vet for his check-up and on the way home Snackers decided, again, that he didn't want to eat at home - he wanted Burger King.  Fine, says I, go to Burger King - and I resisted the temptation to order anything.  When I got home, however, I didn't want to go to the trouble of making chicken crepes from Cook This Not That for just myself so I ate leftovers from the night before, cold.

Then Snackers decided that he wanted to go get the latest Madden game but, as it turns out, I had to be present to cash in the gift card that I got for BestBuy so I was obligated to go with him.  When we got there we found out they were having a Madden tournament and Snackers wanted to play in it so from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. I was stranded at Best Buy with Snackers.  Thankfully they have free wi-fi and I had taken my iPad with me so I was able to watch netflix, publish yesterday's blog post, and get half of this week's school work and study reading done but nothing in the way of exercise.

At least I did manage to talk him out of buying an $8 bucket of freakin wings from the gut truck that was parked out in front of BestBuy.  $8 for wings?  Really?!  At midnight?!!!  I swear to you, he WANTS ME TO FAIL!  I dunno if he's afraid he'll have competition for my attention if I lose weight or if he thinks that if I continue to lose then at some point he's going to feel obligated to get healthier or what the deal is but I am telling all of you, without a doubt in my mind, Snackers is TRYING to keep me fat!  He offers me Klondike bars and ice cream cones almost nightly, he suggests Wenchell's for breakfast almost every weekend, he gets irritated when he wants to go to a fast food restaurant and I don't order anything.  He made homemade sweet tea the other night, and I don't even like sweet tea, but he insisted that I try it over and over again until I finally took a sup just so I could tell him, 'nope, still don't like it!'




Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
1 serving greek salad
1 chicken sub
>>the old usual
1 packet raw nuts & raisins
----------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,107




Activity:
Playing w/Vladdy: 30 mins @ lunch
Walking: 0.5 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment