Friday, June 3, 2011

The Waiting Game

Ok ... we have an escrow number on the house, I've confirmed with the lender and the Realtor that they have everything from me that they need and the appraisal has been ordered so now ... it's time to play the waiting game.  This sucks major duck bubbles.  I am not a patient person anyway and this has to be the absolute worst kind of waiting I have ever experienced in my life.  I've moved before.  I've been excited to move before.  But this is a whole new level of excitement, anticipation, anxiety, and tension.  I've had a perma-headache for three days, I feel like I'm going to start hyperventilating at any minute and when I do my heart is going to pop out of my nose.  We're watching all of these home improvement shows on the DIY network and they help because they give me something to focus on and provide ideas but they also make me even more anxious and excited to move.  Is it July yet?

I'm going to explode.



Food:
7 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 healthy choice lunch
2 bratwursts w/bun
>>sauerkraut and mustard
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,007



Activity:
4 flights of stairs
Play: Dog park again

No comments:

Post a Comment