Saturday, June 4, 2011

...And Taking Names

Well this morning I decided to lay in bed for 20 minutes after I woke up because Vladdy saw me stir and decided that I wasn't getting out of bed fast enough so he needed to help by barking at me.  Oh hell no!  So I ignored him completely ... maybe I'll get lucky and he'll think I'm deaf so barking is pointless.  When he finally gave up and laid down I left the room but still didn't pay any attention to him and, of course, he started throwing another tantrum but he gave up, again, and eventually got to go outside and have breakfast.

I've done two math assignments, spent an hour at work, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and folded a load of laundry this morning.  Then I sat down to check email and noticed that my car insurance went up $150 all of sudden for no reason.  WHAT?!  So I called Progressive to kick some A.  As it turns out I had called for a home insurance QUOTE last week to compare rates on two of the homes that we were looking at (the one we put an offer on and another one) and the stupid agent that I talked to actually misspelled my name on the quote, thus entering me into my existing policy as a second person but their system couldn't find driving history on "shadow-me" so they jacked my rate.  I mean really?  How do you do a home insurance quote and add a second driver to an auto-insurance policy on accident?  Well we got that cleared up but oy vey right?

So now Snackers is at work and I'm debating whether I should put together a grocery list or wait until Snackers comes home so that he can contribute to the menu for the week.  Huh, just got a random "wtf?" text from him ... I don't think it was meant for me but it means he's probably having a lousy day :(.  Poor Snackers.



Food:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 doughnut (shush, it's been forever since I've had one)
1 chicken/veggie burrito
--------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,007



Activity:
5 flights of stairs
Grocery shopping
Cleaning
Not much else. :(  I am so irritated with myself!!!!!
**Just kidding!  After posting this I took Vladdy out, tied his leash to Piper's collar, grabbed his favorite rope toy and ran the length of the block and back with him chasing and dragging Pips in tow.  Wooh! I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment