So, that said, I would like to open the floor to suggestions for the next 3-week plan with some guidelines:
- Planned activity Monday through Saturday with Sunday open to doing whatever I can get Snackers to do with me, since it's his only day off of the week.
- I would like to continue to incorporate walking and sprinting in the next plan because I am still planning on doing the marathon in December, and because it is good for Vladdy to get out and spend that time being active with me.
- I would like a rotational schedule, like the one I have now, where different body parts are being utilized on different days to account for fatigue and to provide a more "total body" experience.
- Ideally, whatever I do has to be something that I can do for free because we will probably start moving next week or the following week and we're pinching every penny we can within reason.
- Bear in mind it is now well over 100 degrees on a daily basis between dawn and dusk here in Vegas so outdoor activities have to be something that I can do after the sun goes down.
- I am open to trying pretty much anything new, especially if it's fun AND gets me moving, as long as it doesn't cost money (i.e. rollerblading would be great but I can't afford a pair of blades and pads right now).
- Only one Monday through Saturday plan is needed and then I will repeat that plan for 3 weeks, then mix it up again or possibly come back to the original plan for the following 3 weeks.
- As much as I would LOVE to do laps, our pools are small, generally extremely crowded, and odd shaped so they're not conducive to exercise. :(
- Activities should take approximately 1 hour to complete because any more time than that is not going to be easy with moving, studying, and working.
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Fiber One bar
1/2 cup apple cranberry granola
2 cod fillets w/malt vinegar
1 serving fries
1/2 cup cole slaw
2 glasses of pomegranate flavored green tea (50 calories each!)
4 Tbsps coffee ice cream
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,165
4 flights of stairs
Walking/Shopping: Snackers and I hit RC Willey today, then a furniture consignment store, then LuvSac in the mall, and then groceries. We didn't buy anything other than groceries, we're just price shopping and comparing at this point because we're hoping to throw some of our furniture away when we move instead of lunking it around because it's total crap anyway.
Walking: 3 miles (6,893 steps), did circles around the dog park
Packing/Cleaning: We packed up all of our wine and cocktail glasses, our extra dishes, and our coat closet/sporting goods.