Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Award (3)

I have been graced with another blog award from Beyond Willpower!  Per the award rules I now need to share 7 things about myself that you, my followers, don't know.  This may be tough because I don't hold much back in my blog but I'll do my best to come up with something entertaining and new.




  1. My toothbrush is pink
  2. I hate pink more than any other color
  3. I'm a Red Socks fan!
  4. I've never been pulled over by a police officer
  5. I'm open to the existence of ghosts, aliens, and psychic phenomenon
  6. Kim Harrison is my favorite author of all time (it used to be Richard Adams)
  7. My favorite song ever is "No Sacrifice" by Elton John
And now to pass this award on to a few of my fellow bloggers:
  1. Renea
  2. Wendy
  3. Cupcake (I couldn't leave a comment on your blog to let you know)
  4. Erin
  5. Belle
Also, even though Beyond Willpower has already received this award from someone else I wanted to add that I think it's very well deserved for her.  Her blog is a journey with weight loss while living a Vegan lifestyle which can't be easy at all!  It takes a very versatile person to manage that!

(My regular daily post will appear later at it's usual time).

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I just wanted to say Thanks for the Versatile Blogger award! AND for letting me know that comments were not working on my blog. I never thought anything of it, not getting comments on my postings, but maybe now I will!
    I enjoy reading your posts!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I love it, and will also pass it on this weekend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete