Friday, March 18, 2011

Caught Up

Lasagna Rolls

HAPPY BELATED ST. PATTIES DAY!!!  Here's the green so you can't pinch my blog!

Well last night was what I finally needed to get caught up.  After work I finished my math test with 29 out of 38 (bleh) and wrote an essay on U.S. legislation related to Native American rights.  Then I had some leftover lasagna, two glasses of wine and went to bed early.  I finally feel like I'm caught up on my sleep and am only now truly realizing how much I needed it.  The lasagna rolls from the food bible were awesome.  It was suggested that we add a little extra marinara to them by a blog reader so we did just that.  The book says that the recipe makes about 20 rolls but we had a lot of filling left over so I'm not sure if that's because I used a bigger bag of spinach than what it intended (it didn't really specify the bag size) or what.  It's a really tasty meal that gave us lots of leftovers though so that's good.  I do feel like I'm setting myself up for a bad weigh-in come Monday by not working out at all this week but it felt really good to just blow of some steam and get some sleep last night.  I think that's what I've been needing for awhile now.

Today I have another math test to start on after work; it's due on Sunday.  And I also have another essay on Native American history that is also due on Monday which I will probably write tomorrow or visa versa.  I figure if I do have a bad weigh-in Monday I won't beat myself up over it.  I know now that I am capable of losing weight so if I do have a little set-back it's ok because I know that I can be right back on track with the next weigh-in.



Food:
8 glasses of water
1 Fiber One bar
1 serving leftover lasagna rolls
2 chicago style dogs (food bible recipe)
-----------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,020



Activity:
Walking: 6.5 miles (13,186 steps)

No comments:

Post a Comment