Thursday, July 21, 2011

Roberto's

I never thought that I would say this but I am actually getting sick of eating out.  We've packed up all of our pots and pans and we're in such a rush after work to get right to the house that we've just been grabbing whatever we can along the way and I haven't cooked a meal since the 4th of July.  I actually miss it!

I've decided that when we're all moved in I would like to look into putting together a little garden in the back yard where the second and third level are.  Vladdy LOVES to run through there though so I am going to have to try to figure out a way to keep him from destroying it.  I would like to have a little mix of veggies and herbs like cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, garlic, dill, cilantro, parsley and I would even love a little dwarf lime tree too.  I'm not even sure of all of those things will grow well in Vegas and I know I SUCK at keeping plants alive but it would be nice to step out into the back yard every time I need lime juice and just pick a lime off my own tree.

I have to admit though, out of all of the crappy foods that we have been consuming on the run lately, our visit to Roberto's Taco Shop last night surprised me.  I've never been there but there is one right by the new house and we've been driving past it for a week so we decided to try it out.  I had the shrimp burrito which is HUGE for only 412 calories.  The flavor profile of it gets a little bit boring after the first half or so but for only $6.50 they really do stuff that baby full of big ol' shrimps.  I was relatively impressed.




Food:
9 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Fiber One bar
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 chicken snack wrap
1 chicken sandwich
1 small fry
----------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,267




Activity:
5 flights of stairs
Packing/Cleaning at the apartment
Cleaned the oven racks at the new house
Pulled the last of the tape from the walls/baseboards
Cleaned blinds in kitchen
Shopping: Basic supplies
Loaded and unloaded the car
Hung doors x 2
Cleaned up all painting supplies and got floors cleared so Snackers can clean them today

No comments:

Post a Comment