Friday, July 1, 2011

Masochism

I must be slightly masochistic because I am really loving the slight tension and soreness in my quads this morning.  Not in any kind of naughty way but it feels good to feel like I've done something to really push myself.  This three week plan has been fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in a slump or just looking for a little bit more umph from their workout plan.  My legs feel stronger than they've felt since I was horseback riding every day as a teenager.  Granted, they don't feel that strong yet but they're a definite second place.  Other than a few pairs of stretchy pants and my two pairs of jeans I do not own a single pair of pants that fit well and compliment my shape - everything else has gotten too big and baggy on me.

Now if only I could make it through underwriting on the house so that I can start cleaning, painting, and moving.  That is going to be a huge workout in and of itself!  Hmmm...but as I scavenge for something to eat for breakfast I am starting to realize that we're out of groceries.  I had less than a tsp worth of coffee creamer left for my coffee this morning, I'm out of Fiber One bars, I'm out of frozen lunches, I have a half-serving of granola left but I think I'm going to save that for lunch ... clearly tomorrow is grocery shopping day! lol



Food:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
2 - 100 calorie chex-mix snack packs
1/2 cup granola and milk
1 foot long chicken sub
>>the usual
1 - 100 calorie fig newton bar (post workout snack)
--------------------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,184





Activity:
4 flights of stairs
100 push-ups
200 crunches
Walking/Playing w/the dogs at the dog park

No comments:

Post a Comment