Sunday, July 24, 2011

Exhausted

So in addition to buying, painting, and moving into a house I am also still going to school full time.  I've not been studying this week the way I should be but I did manage to stay up super late last night and complete/submit the two assignments that are due by midnight tonight.  I am now up at 5:00 a.m. this morning so that I can get the assignment that is due Sunday done as well so that I don't have to worry about it.

Work was super busy yesterday because we decided to move our servers to a new, better data center.  That means that our IP address is going to change which means our 1,300 customers have to update their domain names.  For those of you who have no idea what any of that means, it's like a change of address form but you have to change your address 1,300 times (or more since most of our clients have multiple website addresses).  We sent out an email at the beginning of the week letter our customers know about the move and asking them to make the change or to email me their domain login info so that I can make it for them and the first calls and emails started to come in Wednesday night so I was inundated with work yesterday and I anticipate today being just as busy.

I can't wait until next weekend.  Tonight we're cleaning the floors because Snackers didn't get them done yesterday as planned, and we're moving our bedroom furniture into the house and unpacked the clothes I've taken over there so far so that we can reuse the boxes.  Tomorrow we're getting the U-Haul and moving all of the big stuff which means we'll be painting the bed, finally, before reassembling it and then on Sunday I'll be cleaning the apartment from top-to-bottom so that I can get my security deposit back.  All of next week we'll probably still be unpacking our stuff at the house but hopefully by next weekend life will be back to normal.

p.s. Snackers bought me a new pair of stretchy pants because I got paint all over a pair I had over the last week and they are a ... drum-roll please ... SIZE 16!  Booyah baby!  I look good in them too!  So I'm going to start wearing them for my monthly pictures now since the other ones are just too big to even be comfortable anymore, they're like wearing a tent now.




Food:
9 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Fiber One bar
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 pastrami melt
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,132




Activity:
5 flights of stairs
Packing/Boxing: Packed up the entire apartment and moved everything but the bed into the living room
Cleaned the kitchen at the new house, cupboards, drawers, fridge, you name it.
Replaced all the knobs in the kitchen and on the new bedroom furniture.
Changed the door locks and hauled all the trash out of the new house/garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment