Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back at it

Well today was a busy and productive day for me. Before even enjoying my morning cup of coffee I had already painted the bedroom curtain rods, filled a hole, swept the back patio, rearranged the living room, and made the bed. After that I went over to the old apartment and painted a wall, cleaned the oven, stove, fridge, blinds, walls, ceilings, washer and dryer, bathroom, counters, fire place, and ceiling fan. Then I helped Snackers clean the carpets and linoleum, wind the hoses, and took out the trash.

We picked up a pizza and delivered it to our friends' kid because he was home alone for the weekend (he's a teenager now) so we just grabbed one for ourselves as well and called it supper. After a nice hot bath and a short chat with my mom I filled another hole in the back yard, swept the patio again, unloaded the car, and helped snackers hang some blinds and now I'm done for the night. Yet another calorie torching day!




Food:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1/2 an omlette
1 can raspberry ice tea
2.5 slices of pizza
------------------------
daily caloric intake: 1,181




Activity:
4 flights of stairs
Read this post, no point in repeating it all

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm pizza. I make mini pizzas with spinach and tomato, very little cheese. I sometimes use English muffins cut in half. It's and easy throw together.

    ReplyDelete