Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Again

I can't believe it's already Friday again.  It seems like this whole week has gone by so fast!  I got 100% on my math checkpoint last night for advanced algebra but I have a quiz to do for math tomorrow so, hopefully, I can do as well on that as I did on the checkpoint.

Casper and Codee had a break-through yesterday while I was working and I think Piper was the catalyst for it all.  About half-way through the day Piper and Casper started their usual play routine that they do several times a week.  Running around in the living room, taking turns chasing each other and tumbling over each other as they leap couches and wrestle.  Codee, of course, got involved and as they chased from room to room he would tumble in after them, always just a few seconds behind; but that was just the beginning.

After Snackers got home from work he witnessed Casper and Codee playing a game inside the box that the George Foreman Grill came in.  We gave the box to Casper after we bought the grill because he loves to play in boxes.  Apparently Casper was inside the box and Codee was bounding around the outside and they would play-swipe at each other whenever Codee got close to the opening.  I believe that the drama has ended and our three kids have accepted each other as one big happy family, finally.  Now there is only one more new member of the family to add ... we're still set on getting a Doberman puppy after we move, and then our family will be complete.




Food:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 serving of seeds
3" orchard chicken sub (Snackers' leftovers)
1 Meatball Sub
---------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 952

No comments:

Post a Comment