Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Productive Day

So the first thing that I did this morning was chew Snackers out because he was listening to his ipod and had it so loud that, even with the buds in his ears, it woke me up from a room away.  It was a minor chewing and he took it gracefully so no major hoorahs.  Then I started on the kitchen, washed all the dishes, wiped all the counters and mopped the floor.  Then I made coffee and now I'm stopping in for a quick blog log and then off to do my last school assignment of the week which is a minerals chart for my geology class.

When that's done I'm going to take a book, and my coffee, and have a nice bath and get all clean and pretty for Snackers when he gets home from work.  Piper, our dog, has allergies again this year and they're really bad.  She just started having this problem last summer but she itches constantly to the point where I've had to put a cone on her to keep her from scratching her own eyes out.  Her eyes are also all puffy and watery so we're going to the vet after Snackers gets off work to get her a vetalog shot.  She doesn't know it yet but she's really looking forward to it.

I'm even more sore today than I was yesterday ... especially from the push-ups two nights ago.  There's no delicate way to say this so I'll just say it.  My boob muscles hurt! lol.  I don't know what I'm going to do for activity today; I broke a sweat cleaning the kitchen but I'm not satisfied with just that.  I want to do something fun but cash is tight this weekend because of the vet and Snackers wants to go golfing tomorrow.  I know that I do want to hit that horse show tonight if the cards fall right but I may have let Snackers talk me into getting a new kitten last week.  If we do get it, it will be ready to bring home today and, if that happens, we can't just go off and leave a brand new kitty cat at home on his first day.  I guess we'll see what happens.



Food:
8 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 serving pickles and peanut butter
2 fish tacos
--------------------------------
daily caloric intake: 1,067



Activity:
Dishes/Kitchen: 1 hour
Bathtub/Shower: 30 minutes
Flights of stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment