Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm A Leper!

I'm falling apart!  The burn is no longer sore and only a little bit itchy but the peeling has begun!  My face started peeling last Tuesday, my back started peeling yesterday, and I woke up this morning to my arms peeling.  Booo!  I honestly don't mind getting a burn, usually, because more often than not burns for me turn into tans within a day or two but apparently that's not the case this time because it's the first burn of the year, I suppose.  I'd like to shmear my back in lotion but I can't reach and Snackers refuses ... he hates lotion.

Snackers and I are looking into another round of golf today.  I wish my parents lived closer because I would really like to take them golfing with us.  It's always more fun to go golfing with them because we always crack each other up.  We're kind of getting bored with our usual course because it has a lot of par 3 holes but it's also the cheapest course in the area and we're trying to go cheap right now in everything we do.

On second thought Snackers looks like he's going back to bed so I might be grounded today. :(



Food:
7 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
2 servings pickles and pb (breakfast and lunch)
1 serving steak w/mushrooms
>>3 Tbsps A-1
8 oz red wine
---------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 932



Activity:
Wii Jogging: 1 mile in 12 minutes!!!! (2,038 steps IN TWELVE MINUTES!)
Wii Stepercising: 30 minutes
Wii Boxing: 20 minutes (super fun!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Muse, what tracking system do you use? I just started using sparkpeople.com at the insistance of my new trainer. He is kicking my butt, which I guess is a good thing :p In a month with him I have gone from 34BMI to 30BMI. The journey has not been painless. Any who this website is really user friendly and you can track your food and fittness and there are groups and all that jazz if you are interested. :)
    ~Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I've been using a combination of CalorieCount.com (mostly for tracking, recipe counter, the community forums, and I've got a running graph of my weight going there) and I compliment it with LiveStrong.com (Lance Armstrong's site) which I use mostly to look up calories on foods that aren't on caloriecount.com and to look up all activities. I also like LiveStrong for the occasional recipe.

    ReplyDelete