Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weigh-In #47

In January I bought a new mattress and it's one of those big giant, deep mattresses that they don't yet make sheets big enough to fit but I discovered some Sheet Suspenderson Amazon a few weeks ago and we finally got around to putting them on the bed last night.  It was heaven!  I am just one of those people that loves a nice, tidy bed and hates wrinkles and crumples in the sheets beneath me.  Maybe that's why I slept so much better last night, even without the help of Tylenol PM or even a single glass of wine.

This morning my animals didn't wake me up ... nor did Snackers; my phone beat them all to it lol.  However, the purpose for our trip to Bass Pro Shops yesterday was because Snackers decided to invest in a high quality training collar for Vladdy because we're just sick of dealing with his spoiled rotten behavior.  I am pleased to announce that, so far, it's working.  He got a buzz last night for chasing Kody, barking at Piper when she opted to ignore his insane attempts to inviting her to play, and whining in his kennel after we went to bed.  And guess what ... he's been quiet alllllll morning.  Delighted sigh of relief.


Of all the dogs I've owned, part-owned, trained, or helped raise, Vladdy is by far the most stubborn, out of control, spoiled rotten, destructive, pain in the ass ever ... until now.  So this morning, I'm feeling pretty damn good despite the fact that I weighed in at 228.0.  I am so tired of seeing losses mid-week and then being right back to where I started come Monday morning.  From 228 to 225, a new all time low, and then right back up to 228 by weigh-in.  I either need to change my weigh-in dates or do something different about my weekend habits because this is getting insane!








Food:
120 oz water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1/4 ham sammich from Snackers
1 healthy choice lunch
1 serving leftover shepherds pie
---------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 727
(I know, this is lower than even I like but I'll explain what happened in today's blog post.  It wasn't on purpose.)




Activity:
Very unproductive.  Snackers has joined a bowling league now (yeah football 3 nights a week and bowling 1 night a week) so I sat and watched him play three games.  Actually, I'm kind of wishing now that I had joined with him but, at the time, all I could think about was how much throwing a damn ball hurts my hands.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that you are doing an amazing job. When I was losing my 150 pounds I had a lot of ups and downs. Keeping on track over the weekend can be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funny thing, I always feel like I'm eating well (most weekends, admittedly the cheeseburger was a bad idea this Sunday) and I am usually more active on the weekends than any other day of the week but I always seem to put on intense amounts of water weight on weekends. So odd.

    ReplyDelete