Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not Funny

I found out last week that I will graduate with my Associates degree on April 1, of next year ... April Fool's Day.  How ironic is that?  I'll be getting my diploma on the day that celebrates ignorance and gullibility.  I don't find that funny.  Of course the up-side is that the ceremony won't be on April 1st, I'm not sure yet when that will take place, but that will be my last day of finals in my last classes.  It's a good thing that's not when the ceremony will be or I probably wouldn't be able to get anyone to show up because they would all think I was pulling their leg.  It will be good to finally complete something of merit and have something to show for it.




Food:
142 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Fiber One bar
1 Healthy Choice lunch
1 home made lunch wrap
>>salami, muenster, sesame dressing
>>tomato, cucumber, onion
1 tsp peanut butter
-------------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 913




Activity:
Walking: Unknown, short distances
Sprinting: 1 super long sprint across a parking lot, and around four volley ball courts, 1 sprint across a football field (width), 1 sprint back across the parking lot ... pretty decent distances.  Felt awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment