Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Made It

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be but I made it - three days of fruits, veg, and nuts.  I probably COULD continue drinking my coffee black, and should, but today I looked at my delicious creamer and thought 'it would be such a shame to waste it' lol.  So I'm having a splash today but when it's gone maybe I just won't buy more and see what happens.  I did the fast to clean out my system and it definitely worked.  I probably could have stood to go longer on it but my willpower could only handle three days - I had a huge internal fight last night as Snackers was munching DingDong's 12 inches from me on the sofa.

Not that I feel like I can go and eat DingDong's now but it was a lot harder to fight those types of foods during that fast than it was before the fast.  I can see now why my dad always thought that I would make a great lawyer, I can argue/debate with the very best of them - even when I am arguing/debating with myself.

Yesterday I posted a fruit shake and realized, this morning, that the ingredients list may have been deceiving on portion size.  I used 2 pluots, 2 nectarines, 2 kiwi, 1 banana, and 4 cups of watermelon but it made a full 36 oz with the Ninja so when I posted 12 oz I was actually only having 1 serving.  I had another serving last night (not posted because I drank it after posting so my intake yesterday was + 270 to what I posted) and the third serving this morning, finishing it off.  Later today I think I'm going to blend up a bunch of the watermelon to refill the pitcher because drinking my breakfast is a nice alternative to Fiber One bars for a little while.





Food:
120 oz of water
1 glasses of coffee w/creamer
12 oz fruit shake (same as yesterday)
1 healthy choice lunch
1 serving nachos
>>w/chicken, jalapenos, and pico
---------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,025




Activity:
Walking: 1.5 miles packing a folding chair, a cooler, and my water belt
Jogging: The width of a football field

1 comment:

  1. >> "because drinking my breakfast is a nice alternative to Fiber One bars for a little while."

    AND BETTER FOR YOU TOO!
    (whole foods vs. processed)

    ReplyDelete