Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bass Ackwords

This morning I woke up, fed the dogs breakfy, saw Snackers off to work and took a hot bath/pamper session.  When I got out I did my hair, tidied the kitchen and decided to check the mail.  After that I took Vladdy for a short walk (I planned on going for a long walk but i waited too late in the day and the hot concrete was burning his footsies).  Now I'm all sweaty again and I realized that I started my day in the wrong order.  I should have gone for a walk early when it was cooler so I could have stayed out longer AND I could have bathed/cleaned up after.  *sigh* I'm so smart. lol

Snackers's football team has a game again tonight so we'll be at the park, in the sun, for several hours tonight anyway so I guess I'm going to need another bath today either way.  I've been browsing for things to do tomorrow and I've planned a museum-filled day of fun.  Snackers said he's down ... I hope that doesn't change by tomorrow morning.




Food:
135 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 cup of granola w/milk
12 oz of watermelon juice
1 banana
1 grilled ahi steak
1 serving manapua
1/2 serving sunflower seeds
---------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 975




Activity:
Walking: 1.5 mile with Vladdy plus short distances at the football game
Stadium steps: 3 flights
Cleaning: Kitchen and living room
Hung a few Haloween decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment