Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday's Are The Hardest

So it's Saturday morning and "Temptation" froze my coffee.  I keep telling him not to push it to the back of the fridge but when I woke up this morning, there it was, and frozen solid.  I'll be home all day, alone most of the day, trying to finish up my school work for the week, get some work done on the book I'm writing, and find the motivation to keep the efforts of the past two days going.

I can't do my usual leg lift exercise because my hips hurt so bad today that I can barely walk ... I guess that means they work.  I think I'll actually play some golf on the Wii; I found a calorie calculator for Wii games, believe it or not, and golf looks pretty promising.  The best part is that I'm working on a tournament so I know I'll probably have the motivation to play for more than just one hour once I get going.  Right now I'm waiting for the maid to arrive though so I have to wait for her to finish her thing or I'll be in her way.  She's late.  I wish I'd started playing when I had originally planned instead of waiting for her.

Edit: Maid didn't show so I texted her and told her not to bother.  Did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, did three loads of laundry and vacuumed the house.  Then went to dinner with "Temptation" and afterward we went shoe shopping and walked the mall trying to find a birthday present for me but there's just not really anything I want.  We did pick up some green tea pills from GNC that are supposed to help with the cravings ... I'll keep ya'll posted on that one.  I also found 20 calorie lemonade!  No kidding I went to the girls at Hot Dog on A Stick and said "do you know how many calories are in your lemonade?"  To my shock they actually pulled out a chart and their splenda lemonade was only TWENTY FREAKIN CALORIES! woohoo!

I guess that means it really does never hurt to ask!!!


Food:
2 glasses of water
1 whole onion bagel toasted
2 Tbsps of cream cheese
12 oz Sierra Mist Natural (aka Sprite because to me they're all the same)
5 oz prime rib - dry
1 dinner salad with ranch on the side
1 cup crab salad
1 large splenda lemonda from hot dog on a stick
1 pineapple orange cookie
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake:1,624

Exercise:
Cleaning: Dishes, Laundry, Vacuuming
Shoe shopping: 30 minutes
Mall Walking: 60 minutes
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Burn:648

No comments:

Post a Comment