Saturday, November 27, 2010

Away for the Holidays

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting I've been at my mom's house for the holidays and her internet is slow if not non-existent.  I am at the internet cafe near her house now dropping a quick note so you don't all think I've given up.

Thanksgiving was a bit of a splurge day.  I had a banana and a cup of cereal with milk for breakfast.  Had some turkey, 1 cup of steamed veggies, 1/2 cup of stuffing, 1 cup of green bean casserole, 1 cup of cornflake potatoes, 1 roll, 1 cup of salad, a bite of sweet potatoes (under duress from my sister), and a slice of pecan pie for dinner.  I managed mom's challenge for the week with plenty of water.

Yesterday I had more water, some chicken rice and veggies for lunch and three slices of pizza for dinner, then more water.  If you count the tomatoes on the pizza I managed mom's challenge yesterday too but just barely.

This morning I am having a cup of mocha coffee and a breakfast burrito at the cafe where I'm writing this.  I'll try to remember to have a piece of fruit when we get back to mom's house.  The water won't be a problem but keeping track of calories when I don't have regular access to CalorieCount.com has been really hard so I'm just trying to guess and be mindful of my food intake.

Exercise has included 2 hours on the Wii with mom and dad and "Temptation" on Wednesday night, cooking, helping set-up and helping clean up the kitchen on Thursday, four to five hours of vigorous black Friday shopping yesterday and I would like to see if I can get mom and dad back on the Wii with us again later today.

I have to get some school work done now so I'll leave it at that and let you all know I'm still working hard at being good with my diet and keeping active.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment