Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mixed It Up

Vladdy finally slept through the night without waking us up.  I guess leaving him outside all night the night before worked.  It's strange, but even though I don't remember waking up even once during the night, I didn't feel rested at all when I woke up this morning.  I also realized this morning that the night sweats are back.  It was FREEZING last night and I woke up this morning in soaking wet sheets and pajamas ... that can only be night sweats.  I found a doctor here in Vegas that will do a complete physical and full blood work for $150 so I think when I get my tax return I'm going to look into that.  They'll even test my thyroid which is something I've been wanting to get done but I kept focusing on hormone level tests etc. with Planned Parenthood and it's getting me nowhere.  I haven't actually been to a medical doctor (if we're not counting the shoddy half-assed service at Planned Parenthood) since ... 2001 maybe?  And I've never had a "complete physical" if ya know what I mean.  It's long overdue.

Today's shake: 1 apple, 2 nectarines, 1 cup of cranberry juice, 1 cup of water = 2 servings (12oz) & 132 calories per.






Food:
120 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 healthy choice lunch
1 fruit shake
1 pastrami on rye (w/mustard)
1 small serving fries
1 cafe late
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1303




Activity:
Yoga: 30 minutes
Walking The District: 2 hours
----------------------------
Fitocracy Points: 203

3 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! Get thyself to a DR Stat! I cannot believe PP would install the thingy you have (drawing a blank on the name) without making sure you have a "complete physical" I am a lazy ass about them I admit but even I have had 7 or so of them (yeah, yeah 4 were from kiddos- they do one at start and one at end)

    Haha Our dogs would so take off if left out overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our back yard is surrounded by a 6 foot cinder block wall on all sides so he has nowhere to "take off" to or he probably would as well.

    I received a nice little tax return this year so I am going to take a small amount to see a legit OB-GYN for a "girl" check up and to have her check the IUD. I've also scheduled an appointment to have my eyes checked since the last time I saw an eye doctor was in 2002 and my current prescription glasses have been giving me headaches, and I've left a message with a local discount clinic to take advantage of a physical + blood panel special they're having for $150 but they haven't called me back to make an appointment and I'm starting to wonder if they're even legit. :( I hope so, that is a smashing good deal! The rest of the return will go to student loans but I've put my health off for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree and great job for getting the ball rolling!

    ReplyDelete