Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Night's Sleep

Wow did I sleep good last night.  Snackers was tossing and turning and full of energy because he slept all day so he finally decided to sleep in the guest room because he was keeping me up and he took Vladdy with him.  I haven't slept that good in such a long time!  No nightmares, no Vladdy to worry about, no ceiling fan freezing me out, no waking up to steal back my covers, no zonked-out cast covered arm accidentally smacking me in the middle of the night as he rolled over.  Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping in the same bed with Snackers but I guess, every once in a while, it doesn't hurt to have the bed to myself.  Even the cats were more obsessed with the fact that Snackers was in the guest room (they hate closed doors, especially if there is someone on the other side) so they didn't bother me even once!  I'm not sure if they spent the night bugging Snackers or not because he's still in bed but I slept like a baby and woke up feeling more refreshed than I have in a long time.

Weeeeee.




Food:
144 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1/2 cup trail mix
1 healthy choice lunch
12 asparagus spears
2 cups pasta w/marinara sauce
2 servings raw baby carrots
------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1472




Activity:
Yoga: 30 minutes
Walking: 6 reps of 9 min @ 3 mph
Running: 6 reps of 1 min @ 5 mph
-----------------------------------
Fitocracy Points: 207

No comments:

Post a Comment