Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wore Them Out

So last night Snackers and I went house shopping and we didn't really find anything that we were wild about.  The problem we had is that I've been pre-approved for $100,000 but I would prefer to only spend $60,000 - $90,000.  Snackers is more concerned about location, location, location ... which I can understand but he has very specific neighborhoods that he wants to live in and the problem with those hoods is that they're $120,000 and up on average.  I give major kudoz to our Realtor for being patient with us last night because she and I did manage to find some houses in my price range in the areas that Snackers picked out but the houses were completely trashed and Snackers quickly rejected them one after another.  So when it was all said and done I asked the Realtor to confirm what I'd been trying to tell Snackers all along ... with my price range we can get a great house in a nice neighborhood on the outskirts of town or, if we're going to stay in certain areas we're only going to be able to afford very old, very damaged homes.

So last night, after he finally got the point, we went back to looking online for homes in our price in areas suggested by the Realtor (areas she'd suggested in the first place but Snackers had originally rejected because they're not close to everything like we are now).  But c'mon, this is Henderson and there are three freeways so it's not like commuting anywhere really takes that bloomin' long and these areas are nice areas but they're just a little farther east or south or even north than where we're at now.

From the looks of the pictures above I must have worn him out.  I was talking to him and he didn't respond so I looked over and the first pic above was what I saw.  Yep ... kitten and boyfriend both out cold.  The flash disturbed them and they adjusted to the position in the second picture so then, of course, I had to take another picture.



Food:
7 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 yogurt/berry parfait
1/2 cup shredded pork meat
1 bento box (assorted sashimi)
1 California roll
1/2 cup frozen yogurt
---------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,333




Activity:
4 flights of stairs
1.5 hours playing with/running around with the dogs
3 hours house shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment