Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend At Mom's

Hi everyone!  So tonight Snack Monkey and I will be leaving for Utah to visit my mom for the weekend.  As some of you may remember from Thanksgiving, my mom's internet is some of the worst in the world so I suspect that I probably won't be posting while I'm there.  I will try to post this message before we leave tonight, though the counts on it may be incomplete because we'll be leaving right after work.  I'm still going to try to count over the weekend, though without access to the internet to look things up I may not be able to count consistently while I'm there.  I am going to take a notebook with me and write everything down though so that what I can't count can be looked up and counted when I get home.

We'll be coming back home Sunday afternoon so I'll be posting activity and food for the weekend then and Monday's weigh-in will be on schedule as usual.  I probably won't have the chance to do much in the way of walking today because of the trip, by the time we get there it will be dark and they're having bad storms this weekend.  However, I am really going to try (weather permitting) to walk from my mom's house to the ghost town of Grafton and back which is 6 miles round-trip and will make up for not walking today.

My mom and sister, who's staying at my mom's right now, have both been trying to watch what they eat and lose weight with me so I think the temptation to eat bad foods will, hopefully, be low.  I'm sure Snack Monkey will want to hit a drive-through on the way out of town tonight but I'm going to browse Eat This, Not That to find out what my best options are in that regard.  According to the book Wendy's and Subway both get an A grade but Snack Monkey will not eat at Wendy's due to a bad experience he had years and years ago that has stuck with him.  I'll find something though, and I'll be smart about it.  I hope you all have an awesome weekend!



Food:
4 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 cup leftover Spanish rice
1 100 calorie snack pack
-----------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: (pre-supper) 684
Time Posted: 3:56 p.m. heading out to mom's as soon as I brush my hair and change my clothes so I'll probably catch you all again on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment