Sunday, February 27, 2011

One More Day

Last week started out on a really great foot for the weight-loss end of things.  I walked more than usual at softball, ran around a lot playing basketball, and was feeling pretty confident about Monday's weigh-in.  Then I got sick and now I'm more or less holding my breath and crossing my fingers when it comes to the weigh-in tomorrow.  I fell asleep in front of the TV sometime around 8 pm last night, then woke up around 9:30 because Snack Monkey and his cat had come in the room and were making a bunch of noise so I went into the bedroom closed the door and was out until 8 am this morning.

Right now Snack Monkey is driving all over town looking for a Jamba Juice on the pretense that he's trying to take care of me even though I've told him twice not to worry about it and just get himself something for breakfast from Wenchell's or wherever.  I wish I could just sleep all day today but, try as I might, my eyes just wouldn't stay closed this morning.



Food:
5 glasses of water
2,000 mg vitamin C
8 oz pomegranate blueberry juice
1 slice leftover quesadilla w/pico
6 oz coffee w/o cream
1 Fiber One bar
16 oz pomegranate paradise smoothie
1 serving flank steak w/pico
1 fish taco w/lime
1 cup spicy chicken soup
1 home-made fruit smoothie
-----------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1409




Smoothie Recipe:
1 banana
2 kiwi
1 orange
1 cup cantaloupe
4 stalks celery
1 cup water

Blend all ingredients until smooth.  Makes 2 servings.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great to hear you're feeling a bit better and congrats on the 2 lbs, a loss is not a gain so woooo! ;)

    I have 99 lbs left to lose so I feel ya on the whole 'less than 100'. hehe

    :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats on your own "less than 100!"

    ReplyDelete