Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Misbehaving

I told myself all last week that I was going to weigh-in this morning, post it, and start posting food and activity again as well.  I haven't been doing awful since I stopped posting but I haven't been making progress either.  I think, for the most part, I've been maintaining but I might have gained a little.

Yesterday, however, was Super Bowl Sunday and I did HORRIBLE!  Let's see, I made deep fried cheese curds for the super bowl party and yes, I ate some of those.  I had a half-slice of pizza and half of a bread stick, some crackers and cheese, half of a beer, and a few glasses of wine over a period of 4-ish hours.  Also someone else made deep fried twinkies and oreos for the party so I had a bite of a twinkie and a couple of the oreos.

I came home feeling sooooo sluggish and just blah because, even since I've stopped posting, I haven't really eaten those types of foods in a long, long time and my body was just like "What the EFF?!"  I spent a pretty substantial amount of time in the ladies room this morning and I still feel horribly bloated and uncomfortable so I'm not sure if I should weigh this morning, wait till later so everything has a chance to "exit" my system, or maybe even weigh tomorrow morning instead.

I finished writing my third book and have been working on polishing it up.  I "sold" over 200 copies of Dhampiri over Christmas but had it on a free holiday promotion so I'm not going to make a penny from that.  I am going to receive my first $11 earned from my books in the next week or so though, so that's cool.  I have 8 weeks of school left before I'm done-a-rita and I've been spending approximately 14-16 hours-a-day in front of a computer either working, studying, or writing.  Like I said ... not great.

I gave in and did it ... 237.  Ouch.  If that's not motivation to get back on the program I don't know what will be.  Ouch.  Just  ... owwy.!  I feel like curling up in a ball and crying ... I should cry while walking my happy ass all over town though.






Food:
100 oz of water
2 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 fish burrito
1 boneless skinless chicken breast (baked)
1 cup mushroom soup rice mix
-----------------------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,036




Activity:
Yoga: 30 minutes
Walking @ the dog park / playing with the dogs

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are feeling like you are ready to get back on track. You have been sooooo busy, and stuff happens. You are so driven and you do so well at getting the stuff done in your life that is important, this will be no different. As hard as it is, don't get too discouraged. You had a set back, that's all. I recently wrote about this very thing on my blog in the post about not driving the van off the cliff.

    ReplyDelete