Saturday, February 18, 2012

At Duck Creek

Wednesday night Snackers went to a concert and even though I knew I should have gotten out and exercised without him, I opted to stay in and work on my book - I did, however, weed the yard first because I got a notice from the HOA that it was getting bad.  My first thought was that they were picky but when I got out there and actually started weeding I realized that the weeds weren't big but there were a lot of them - my bad.

So while he was at the concert Snackers sent me a text message that said "I'll do three laps and yoga tomorrow".  Well I did the Jekyll and Hide routine again but this time I was right.  We actually opted to go to Duck Creek instead of doing laps around the loop because Vladdy needed some off-leash time to run around and get out all of the pent up energy and we knew that if we did the dog park we'd just stand around and not do any walking ourselves.  Plus Duck Creek is a pretty neat place actually, we've taken Piper there before and she really loved it so we knew Vladdy would too.

We walked the trail with the dogs on-leash but when we got to the lake there wasn't anyone in sight so we let them off and walked around the lake.  Snackers was dragging his feet though so I started doing what Vladdy does.  I'd get way out in front of him and then turn around, walk back to him and then turn around and start out again.  I did 2.5 miles but Snackers didn't even come close to that, I wanted to do more like 4 miles but he was ready to go home and then, on the way home, wanted to stop and pick up dinner from subway (Subway is on the "ok" list for me).

Now during lunch yesterday I was tempted to skip my usual yoga session because I knew I'd be having one with Snackers last night but then I realized that the chances were good he'd crap out on me so I did it anyway.  It's a good thing I did because when we sat down to do yoga together he broke out laughing in the very first pose and then during side stretches started complaining that it was too hard, then laid down on the floor and pretended to meditate/be a jackass while I finished the session alone.  Oh well, YAY ME!

New fruit shake: 2 apples, 1 pear, 1 cup cranberry juice, 1 cup pineapple juice, 1 cup blueberries, 2 cups water.  Still way too thick but oh well.






Food:
120 oz of water
2 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 fruit shake
3 whitefish ceviche flats
2 mini pizzas (home made)
----------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1000




Activity:
Yoga: 30 minutes
Walking: 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment