Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ribs

One thing that Snackers looooves to cook his BBQ baby back ribs.  Traditionally he bakes them for awhile and then smothers them in Sweet Baby Ray's and grills them.  I'm not a big fan of BBQ and I'm also not a big fan of Sweet Baby Ray's so it's never been hard for me to say thanks but no thanks to their rabid unhealthiness.

We recently picked up the newest "Cook This Not That" by Zinczenco and, lo and behold, there was a recipe for Dr. Pepper Ribs.  Similar recipe but you marinade the ribs before baking them and then it has it's own BBQ sauce recipe from scratch and, in true Zinczenco fashion, they're only 400 calories per serving.

OMG they were so good.  It felt like cheating.  I could have eaten the BBQ sauce with a spoon!!!  I didn't ... but I could have.  Highly recommend them.

Intake yesterday was 1,227 with 100 oz of water and a 7x30 tricep extension routine.  No yoga, carpets weren't dry before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment