- Do you have a pet(s)? If so what is the name of your favorite pet and what kind of animal/breed is it?
- What is the strangest thing you've said today (intentionally or accidentally)?
- What color socks are you wearing right now?
- Close your eyes, move your head around a bit, then stop and open your eyes. What is the first thing you see (besides your computer screen)?
- What is your favorite book ever? Do you own a copy?
- Name a movie you thought you'd hate but you ended up actually liking.
- Name a movie you thought you'd like but you ended up actually hating.
- What is something you buy that you always save the receipt for?
- Is the weight on your Driver's License / ID card accurate? If not, how far is it off and is it high or low?
- Nuclear war breaks out and you've been invited to stay in someone's bomb shelter. You can bring only one electronic item. What is it? (You can bring other, non-electronic stuff too).
- Piper, the Miniature Pinscher is my first born and, I dare say, my favorite.
- "Vladdy leave the ice outside."
- I'm barefoot, as usual.
- Four AA batteries (back-ups for my wireless mouse and desk phone).
- Single favorite book is Watership Down by Richard Adams. I do own a copy and it was quite expensive to boot.
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Dumbledore ... well, ya know. But it was still a great movie.
- Twilight ... great book series but the movies were mostly a let-down.
- Stamps (I get reimbursed for them from work).
- Nope! It says 250, 24 lbs high. Used to be waaaaay low.
- My iPad. Silly question. I know, I asked it but really ... I'm sure someone else will bring a radio or something useful.
100 oz of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 fruit bar
1 healthy choice lunch
1 fish burrito
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,011
Jumping Jacks: 250
Yoga: 45 minutes
I meant to do more but Snackers went to a free concert so I took the opportunity to study all night and write practice programs in Java. Before I knew it he was home and it was midnight. Woops.