Friday, June 24, 2011

Counting Down

Well it is now Thursday and every day that passes brings me one day closer to closing on this house, I hope.  If the underwriter will finish up her task this week then we could be doing our final walk-through of the house next Monday or Tuesday and signing paperwork on Wednesday or Thursday.  I honestly can't wait to turn Vladdy loose in a back yard for the first time and see how he reacts to it.

Last night's walk was fairly uneventful though it seems like the dog-training gods were trying to tell me something because Vladdy encountered every counterproductive distraction imaginable from other dogs to chicken bones on the ground to un-mothered babies running up to pet him.  My hands are killing me today, a lot more than my legs and hips are that's for sure.



Food:
7 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/creamer
1 Quaker Apple Cranberry granola bar
1 Healthy Choice lunch
2 grilled chicken breasts
2/3 cup Noodle-Roni
---------------------------
Daily Caloric Intake: 1,157





Activity:
4 flights of stairs
Swimming: Snackers and I hit the pool for an hour or so after work to beat the heat.  It was pretty packed though so we didn't do much swimming, just found a spot on kind of drifted around in it.
Walking: 1 mile (plus walking to and from the pool)
Sprints: 20 sprints.  I was going to try to do more but Vladdy tripped me on the third sprint and I rolled my ankle.  It didn't seem to bad so I figured I could "walk it off" but by the 20th it was starting to throb so I figured it would be best to come home and elevate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment